Effective date: October 30, 2019
Κατσουλάκης Χρώματα Βερνίκια (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://katsoulakis.gr/ website (the “Service”).
Information Collection And Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Use of Data
Κατσουλάκης Χρώματα Βερνίκια uses the collected data for various purposes:
- To provide and maintain the Service
- To notify you about changes to our Service
- To allow you to participate in interactive features of our Service when you choose to do so
- To provide customer care and support
- To provide analysis or valuable information so that we can improve the Service
- To monitor the usage of the Service
- To detect, prevent and address technical issues
Transfer Of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside Greece and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to Greece and process it there.
Disclosure Of Data
Κατσουλάκης Χρώματα Βερνίκια may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Κατσουλάκης Χρώματα Βερνίκια
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security Of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
- Google Analytics
- Facebook Pixel
- Custom Audience Pixel, a service of Facebook Inc., (1601 S. California Ave, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA), is a small piece of Java script code which we have integrated into all of our websites. This piece of code provides a number of functions for the sending of application specific events and user defined data to Facebook. We use Custom Audience pixels in order to record information concerning the way in which visitors use our website. This pixel records and provides Facebook with information concerning the browser setting of the user, a hashed version of the Facebook ID and the URL which is being visited. Each Facebook user thus possesses a clear and device-independent Facebook ID, whereby it is possible to address the user via more than one device on the social network Facebook and to recognise him or her, so that we can target our visitors again for advertising purposes by means of Facebook adverts. After 180 days, the user information is deleted until the visitor accesses our website again. Therefore, no personal information is disclosed to MEININGER in relation to the individual website visitors and we can only solicit website customer target groups once the target customer group has reached a critical mass in terms of numbers. Further information concerning Facebook and its private sphere settings above and beyond the details set out can be found in the Data Policy and the Terms of Service of Facebook Inc.
Links To Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third party sites or services.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
- By email: [email protected]